Who Am I?
I am a Wellness Coach and Registered Counsellor with a part-time private practice, based in Melbourne, Australia. I also work as a rehabilitation counsellor for the Australian government. In my spare time, I self-publish and write non-fiction and fiction texts. Specifically, I write non-fiction and blog articles in the area of spiritual and mental health to lead to holistic wellness. You can go to the blog section here:
I previously worked as a rehabilitation consultant, caseworker, English as a second language teacher, and proofreader.
I have postgraduate diplomas in psychology, education, and English as a Second Language teaching, as well as specialized qualifications in grief counselling and hypnosis. I have also completed wellness coaching courses (levels 1-3) at Wellness Coaching Australia.
I enjoy reading romantic suspense, romance, thrillers, crime novels, family/historical drama, and sagas. I write in the genres of romantic suspense, historical fiction, and thrillers. I have enjoyed travelling to exotic places such as Madrid, Mauritius, and Italy, and draw on these experiences in my creative writing.
My interests include meditation, exercising, journal writing, reading fiction and nonfiction texts about writing, coaching, and counselling, ongoing professional development, spending time with my husband and two daughters, and socialising with friends and family.
- Certificate Levels 1-3 Wellness Coaching at Wellness Coaching Australia
- Vocational Graduate Certificate in Bereavement Counselling and Intervention at the Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement
- Clinical Hypnosis Training at CPM Training and Counselling
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology at Central Queensland University
- A range of professional development workshops and seminars in different counselling approaches.
- Linked in with Wellness Coaching Australia for up-to-date research, information, and ongoing professional development
- Australian Counselling Association
- Australian Society of Rehabilitation Counsellors